- Access Control
- Security Camera Systems
- Security Cameras
- Security Video Recorders
- Wireless Surveillance
- Security Monitors
- Video Security Accessories
- Mobile Surveillance
- Law Enforcement
- Counter Surveillance
Supercircuits 1080p 4-Channel Security DVR
- 1080p lite real-time recording (960 x 1080)
- Compatible with HD-TVI, analog, analog HD and IP cameras
- Supports compatible IP cameras
- HDMI, VGA and BNC monitor output
- HD-TVI technology sends zero latency HD video over coax
This security DVR provides the ultimate in flexibility, supporting multiple technologies such as analog, HD-TVI, analog HD, and IP cameras. It comes with an IP camera finder tool that allows you to find, configure, and connect to a compatible 1080p IP camera to add to the configuration.
With the lite real-time recording feature (960 x 1080), you can set the recording resolution for each camera and achieve up to 1080p video at 30fps per channel.
When used with 960H analog cameras, this hybrid DVR offers both 960H high-resolution live viewing and recording (33% more detail than standard D1 DVRs).
As well as delivering HD resolution video, HD-TVI technology can send zero latency HD video over RG59 coax or any standard analog CCTV cabling—up to 1600 feet.
The DVR features a powerful, intuitive user interface with a host of smart features, including:
- Intelligent recording – Define continuous, motion detection, or scheduled recording per camera
- Smart tags – Create tags (e.g. “shoplifting”) to mark certain events for efficient searching
- Smart search – Define and search for motion within specified area
- Real-time alarms – For motion detection, video tampering detection and video loss
This DVR will accept any analog, HD-TVI, AHD (Analog HD), and ONVIF IP cameras. You can also combine camera technologies to meet your surveillance needs. For example:
- 4x analog cameras
- 4x HD-TVI cameras
- 2x analog cameras, 2x HD-TVI camera and 1x compatible IP camera up to 1080p
- 4x HD-TVI cameras and 1x compatible IP camera up to 1080p
Compatible IP camera will appear on the web browser and smart phone app.
This versatile recorder allows multiple selectable recording modes: continuous, motion detection, schedule, and event. Recording features include event search, event log, and email notification, which you can store on 1 SATA hard drive with a maximum capacity of 6TB.
This DVR supports H.264 and H.264+ video compression formats that help reduce file size, maximize recording time, and save hard drive space.
Free Guarding Expert iOS and Android mobile app delivers convenient remote viewing of live and recorded video.
Note: Certain recording features and capabilities of DVRs, including motion detection recording, depend on IP camera compatibility.
- (4) BNC inputs
- (1) BNC output
- (1) RS-485
- (2) USB ports
- (1) HDMI
- (1) RCA input
- (1) RCA output
- (1) VGA output
- (1) 4-channel Security DVR
- (1) USB mouse
- (1) Power supply cable
- (1) 6' HDMI cable
- (1) 6' CAT5e patch cable
- (1) Set of hard drive mounting hardware
Hard drive not included. We recommend purchasing security-grade hard drives optimized for surveillance functions from us, which we will install at no extra cost. Customer installed components (including hard drives) may damage your DVR and result in non-warranty repair costs.
Protection and Warranty:
All purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee. Beyond that, this product is covered by our 3-year warranty and FREE unlimited technical support from our US-based team of experts, for the lifetime of your product. From purchase, to installation, to troubleshooting, to returns/exchanges – we’re with you every step of the way.